Mediaura has been working with local businesses, cultivating partnerships, and assisting in event branding. Join us in celebrating our accomplishments!
For the past year, you may have seen more projects being featured on our social media. We’ve been busy looking inward at Mediaura and getting deep into our roots. In the process, we’ve also been growing and expanding our services, partnerships, and skillsets.
Putting in a lot of work, jamming really loud to our playlists and chugging lots of coffee.
Earlier this year…
- We completely overhauled our own website, and added a new member to our team, Mollie.
- We worked closely with Appomattox River Company building them a new custom Shopify site to house all 10,000+ of their products! You can read more about their project in our new case study.
- Partnered with Film 180 to launch our first nationally aired campaign commercial for a national mental health rehab facility.
- Expanded our horizon of services north to Chicago, working with Capron & Avgerinos on redesigning and developing a new website on WordPress.
We’ve been partnering up with some local businesses…
- We dug deep into Nerdy Culture for Pearl Street Game & Coffee House’s new website, which just went live last month! You can even read more about working with them, and everything that went into the new website and event branding in our new case study.
- Currently working with a local organization, Healing Tree, on redesigning and developing their website to be a hub for clinical, patient, and volunteer trauma resources, education, and empowerment.
- We’ve recently given a local cat rescue, Animal Protection Association (APA), a purr-fect website. Specializing in FIV+ cats and well-lived cats, they came to us for help in boosting their digital presence to get the word out there.
But there’s more…
- Our site isn’t the only thing getting remodeled around here. We’ve decided to renovate part of our Jeffersonville, Indiana office for a TBA partnership.
- We’re working closely with Wall Street United Methodist Church, on branding for their new youth group that they have gotten a grant for reaching out in the community.
- We’re excited to be starting on a feel-good project for a new client with a large appliance park.
Mediaura is always looking to expand and grow with our clients. If you’re looking to join us on our journey, contact us today!