We want to welcome our newest member, Amelia, to the Mediaura team! Amelia is as sassy and fun as that hand on the hip pose would have you think. She graduated from Indiana University with a degree in fine art and art history, and she comes from a background in print based graphic design and product development. Here at Mediaura, Amelia will be contributing her skills to our web development team. We are really excited to have her on board! You can learn a little bit more about her below.
1. You are stranded on a deserted island, what three things do you have with you and why?
Music, the Internet and books
2. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
When I was a kid I had a pet cow. Her name was Annabelle.
3. Favorite Album?
Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire by Hatebreed
4. It’s your last meal, what do you eat?
Pasta or Sushi
5. Favorite Movie?
I don’t think I have a favorite movie, but I love comedies and thrillers/dramas.
6. Name one thing you can’t live without.
My phone. I need it everywhere I go.
7. How do you like to spend your free time?
I like to paint, make art, or hang out at home with my boyfriend and my dog.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to go to Europe. I want to go see all the art and experience the different culture.
9. Why did you want to be a web developer?
I have been in print design for a few years and I wanted to try something new and develop more skills. Plus, web development is expanding so quickly, that there are endless opportunities to learn and grow.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I’d want to be a shape shifter; you can be whatever you want whenever you want.