Who says that computer programming is a man’s world? Not the team at Mediaura where we’re proud to announce our latest team member Sarah. With an education and background in both design and programming she has already transitioned nicely into the cross-training focused Mediaura team. Sarah’s already been able to offer valuable insight and her project turnaround time is quite impressive. Naturally we had to ask her our favorite questions…
1.You are stranded on a deserted island, what three things do you have with you and why?
These are my three necessities: Macbook, Wifi, and my cat Chubs.
2. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I’ve been learning palm-reading, and tarot cards.
3. Favorite Album?
As of right now: The Definition by Jon Bellion.
4. It’s your last meal, what do you eat?
Italian food. More specifically, Chili or Alfredo.
5. Favorite Movie?
Hellraiser, because it was the start of my Horror film addiction. Plus I’m obsessed with Pinhead.
6. Name one thing you can’t live without.
Novels. I am in love Jane Austen novels, and collections of memoirs from various authors.
7. How do you like to spend your free time?
Blogging or binge watching movies and tv shows.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy, because I’m tired at just looking at photographs.
9. Why did you want to be a programmer?
I love that the industry is forever changing, there is always something new to learn, new trends to follow, new devices to play with, etc.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Time-traveling because I always get told I’m an Old Soul.